What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chinese are really good at imitating

Applefreak12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm surprised by Chinese men's reaction to the market. Shortly after iPhone 4's debut, so many counterfeits have been launched. So many functions and so cheap.

(links to cheap iPad copies deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:

harttch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
friends,dont make little of chinese technology.imitating just a little part of chinese produce power.we also have high technology what make you guys envy.just like the iphone ipad were assembled and made in china.do you think so?

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Those of us that work in manufacturing bloody know it. I don't call abusing of people's low wages a genius of technology, it's just that, social abuse.

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
friends,dont make little of chinese technology.imitating just a little part of chinese produce power.we also have high technology what make you guys envy.just like the iphone ipad were assembled and made in china.do you think so?
You really need to yell your head off to get your point across?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Actually he was not yelling, per se'. If it was all caps he was. I think he just wanted to bold it to make certain we read his passion.

Or not ~

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Actually he was not yelling, per se'. If it was all caps he was. I think he just wanted to bold it to make certain we read his passion.

Or not ~

Maybe the Chinese gov't internet filters bump the font automatically...

kierandill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the way, since all the real hardware is built there, by suicidal slave labor, the only real effort for the knockoff factories is to make their stuff look different enough to not get sued...

Most reactions

Latest posts