What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charging on a flight

DanBarraclough04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, don't suppose anyone one knows if there's available charging points for keeping my iPad juiced on an upcoming 14-hour flight. I'm flying with Qantas and the plane is the Airbus A380.

Thanks!

Dan

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DanBarraclough04 said:
Hey, don't suppose anyone one knows if there's available charging points for keeping my iPad juiced on an upcoming 14-hour flight. I'm flying with Qantas and the plane is the Airbus A380.

Thanks!

Dan

You might want to take a look at the HyperJuice iPad battery stand. A small battery that doubles as a viewing stand that gives up to16 hours addition battery power. It's a bit pricey but may come in handy on long flights without power outlets.

geobernd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On an A380 you should definitely have power in First and Business. If you fly Economy depends on the specific plane/airline - call them - they should be able to tell you. In all cases the outlet will be US style - so make sure you have an adapter or US power plug...

Most reactions

Latest posts