What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hyper juice ipad stand

danrand

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Supposedly holds a charge that can power an iPad for 16hrs.

Anyone tried this?

I'm thinking of getting one since I have a long flight in January.

Suggestions/comments?

Thanks in advance

boomer1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am also intrigued by the HyperJuice Stand. The stand with its incorporated battery seems to have several good things going for it, a stable iPad stand, up to 16 hours of back-up battery, and several other interesting features. The one thing that causes me to pause is the price, usually $150 USD (currently on sale for $130 USD).

I have bought several items from the company, an external battery for my MacBook Pro. It has performed well during my last two trips to China. The company's prices for their products seem a little high.

(link removed because of my low post count.... google "hyperjuice" to locate site):rolleyes:

YMMV,
boomer :cool:

boomer1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
boomer1 said:
I am also intrigued by the HyperJuice Stand. The stand with its incorporated battery seems to have several good things going for it, a stable iPad stand, up to 16 hours of back-up battery, and several other interesting features. The one thing that causes me to pause is the price, usually $150 USD (currently on sale for $130 USD).

I have bought several items from the company, an external battery for my MacBook Pro. It has performed well during my last two trips to China. The company's prices for their products seem a little high.

(link removed because of my low post count.... google "hyperjuice" to locate site):rolleyes:

YMMV,
boomer :cool:

Okay, so I got some holiday mad money and picked up a HyperJuice Stand (HJS) for $130 USD, on sale...lol... This will be a brief review.

The flat black polymer stand contains a 40Wh (11,000mAh) Li-ion battery, the weight of the battery enables the stand to be quite sturdy. Included in the package is a patch cable, mini USB male plug on one end and regular USB male plug on the other. On the HJS itself, there are two viewing angle positions available for iPad placement (semi-prone and upright, landscape or portrait), one mini USB jack and one regular USB jack (one on each side of the stand). There are five green LEDs sequenced to show level of battery charge, and a button to activate the LED charge status, located on the top surface of the HJS.

The enclosed patch cable is for connecting the HJS, via the mini USB port, to an Apple USB power adapter (not included) or USB to computer system, for battery charging. You will need your iPad dock connector to USB cable (Apple # MA591G/B) to connect to the HJS regular USB port, to charge/run your iPad2 off of the HJS.

The product appears to be well made. Directions for use are scant-to-none. I just got it, so still checking out the battery life and recharge times. The stand holds my iPad2 with a back cover with no problem, either angle, landscape or portrait. I am able to read and write with ease. So far the HJS works as advertised. Though, I have yet to try pass-through charging and syncing. However, as with many accessories associated with Apple products...the various manufacturers tend to think highly of their products.

Happy holidays,
YMMV,
boomer

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts