What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charger for ipad and iphone

lkkulcsar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a charger with 2USB ports and sufficient power to charge an iPad3 and an iPhone4 simultaneously? I travel frequently and it is a hassle to carry multiple chargers. It is especially tough in Europe where the number of outlets are limited and one needs to carry extra plugs.
Thank you for your help.

lasllcap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lkkulcsar said:
Can anybody recommend a charger with 2USB ports and sufficient power to charge an iPad3 and an iPhone4 simultaneously? I travel frequently and it is a hassle to carry multiple chargers. It is especially tough in Europe where the number of outlets are limited and one needs to carry extra plugs.
Thank you for your help.

Kensington PowerBolt Duo is a car charger but I can not believe they don't back that up with a wall wort version also. The hard part may be finding one that will deliver both 2 amp (pad) and 1amp (phone) at the sAme time. Most will do one or the other alone and split the charge current when both connected; that means slow half rate charging. Perhaps others will chime in with better ideas.

Most reactions

Latest posts