What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing users on company iPads

Katol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our sales force has had ipads since the beginning of the year and, using their personalised company credit cards and iTunes accounts, have all bought apps (Keynote, Numbers, Pages etc). Now a colleague has left and will be replaced. I have her ipad together with her iTunes ID and password. My question is, how can I set up her ipad for a new colleague? Can I just change the iTunes account data to show the details (new password, email, credit card) of the next person? I don't want to lose the bought apps that are already on the iPad.

silverado8405

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as you have access to the old account you should be able to put in a new primary email address, attached to the old account and everything will follow over. I did this for my wife when she decided she didn't like her email address any more (too long) and wanted a new one attached to her Apple ID.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions