What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing font size in Reader?

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Before the latest update to iOS7 I could easily change the font size. There used to be two A's and I'd just press them to make them bigger or smaller. Now those two A's are gone. How do I change the font size now? I don't need to have all the fonts bigger by going into settings. I just want to control the reader fonts and make them bigger or smaller when I'm using it.
Thanks

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi. Sorry for assuming here, but are you referring to the iBooks app? If so, the 'double A' icon is at the top right-hand corner; pressing it will lead to a menu with font size and other options.

If you're referring to something else, disregard my answer.

image.jpg

OP
Ipad Now

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No not the books app. I'm talking about safari for web pages.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you think of this:

image-3528474705.jpg

image-2224021088.jpg

Wikipedia
You can adjust the size in Settings - General - Text Size. This will increase/decrease text size for Safari in general.

Last edited:
OP
Ipad Now

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes that works across the board but I just want to control the reader settings.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not as nice, but you can use the Zoom feature in the Accessibility settings. Once you get the hang of the three fingered gestures it's not hard to use.

Most reactions

Latest posts