What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change store problem

kyodanny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to change from Vietnam store to US store and it requires creditcard. However,when I created this account, I was able to choose none. Does anyone have any idea to help me solve this prob?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kyodanny said:
I want to change from Vietnam store to US store and it requires creditcard. However,when I created this account, I was able to choose none. Does anyone have any idea to help me solve this prob?

Do you live in Vietnam? To use the US iTunes Store, you would need either. US based credit card or US purchased iTunes gift cards. You also need a US IP address as well.

OP
kyodanny

kyodanny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for replying late,i was busy with exams,do i really need to meet one of those condition? Is there any way to change it without filling the visa info part? As i remember there was a time i can register and chose the option "None" in the billing info

Nikhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kyodanny said:
Sorry for replying late,i was busy with exams,do i really need to meet one of those condition? Is there any way to change it without filling the visa info part? As i remember there was a time i can register and chose the option "None" in the billing info

Yep! You can I did change from India to us store.Just delete the visa number.And you should fill a Fake phone number.But you can't buy apps

Most reactions

Latest posts