What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change font/text size in ebook reader

kiwibrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any apps that support an enlarge font/text facility on ALL pages being displayed?
Spreading/enlarging using two finger spread method only applies to the page being viewed and must be repeated for all subsequent pages of the ebook.
Or am I missing something?

Agent1191

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are there any apps that support an enlarge font/text facility on ALL pages being displayed?
Spreading/enlarging using two finger spread method only applies to the page being viewed and must be repeated for all subsequent pages of the ebook.
Or am I missing something?
I don't know what particular reader you are using, but as an example, the kindle app allows that. Tap at the top of the page, and you will see ' Aa ', tap that and you can adjust the font size and a few other things.

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is how you do it in iBooks. Just tap the 'double A' at the top right of any page, and then select the larger 'A'.

OP
K

kiwibrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankyou very much for your reply which I can replicate.
I am bemused about my earlier 'results'.
Probably local senility..... :)

Most reactions