What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celeste issues

alexx66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am writing to check if anyone else is experiencing the same issues that I have.
I recently jailbreaked my ipad2 which is running os 4.3.3 and instslled a regularly purchased copy of celeste and BT stak.
Everything works properly in terms of sending and receiving files via BT.
Issues arises when I am in Images and want to perform other actions with videos that I recorded with my ipad.
If I try to tap on upload video on youtube, nothing happens and if I try to tap on send video via e mail, the upload on youtube window appears. This did not happen when I have Celeste uninstalled. Anyone can suggest me how to solve this problem?
Thank you very much!

OP
A

alexx66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW! 189 views and not even a reply. Was I wrong in something? BT file sharing is quite an issue for ipad users and celeste should be a known application. Sounds strange that nobody is able to give some hint. Well, let's hope...
Have a nice day community!!!

molk958

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Poor bloke lol, i have no fix but had the exact same issue, i uninstalled for the time being

OP
A

alexx66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will also uninstall unless they fix.
Such a strange thing ipad. Such a fantastic piece of electronic but lacks at least two obvious features like flash browsing and BT file sharing!
Thanks!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure what the problem since i dont have it installed, I use dropbox, but would perhaps just a suggestion for you to try uploading to YouTube via iMovie if you have it installed.

molk958

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use this, along with alot of other systems, the most useful being the ifile ftp server. But the real beauty about celeste is its incorperation of gremlin

Most reactions

Latest posts