What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CD Album Covers

mwhoody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I downloaded a few albums from my computer to the ipad2 (7 in all so far) but only one album shows the album cover.
I don't think I did anything different with that one album and the rest of them.
Am I not doing it right?
Thank you

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Right click on it and then go to Get Info then click on Artwork tab. From there you can add, change the artwork.

OP
mwhoody

mwhoody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sorry for my ignorance here but I'm afraid to say that I'm not following you here.
I'm assuming you are saying right click on the album. Now where do I do this in. I tried right clicking on the album in itunes but am not getting the "Get Info"
I wonder if you could give me a little bit more info
Thank you

OP
mwhoody

mwhoody

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me again.
Ok I think I got what you mean. I finally got most of the art work (album covers) in now.
I say "most" because even though I do have the covers for the rest I just can't figure out how to get them in.
Thank you

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Delete the album and add it back to itunes. That should reset it to allow you to select album art.

Most reactions

Latest posts