What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case with Notepad

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took would like one. We will see in a few months when i start really working with the iPad.

But I think I'll keep em separate.

I have a feeling I'd be writing a lot standing up. And holding a iPad next to a note pad all while writing without dropping seems risky

billinaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found one that might work. I just ordered one.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003RZCWWE/ref=oss_product"]Amazon.com: Premium Carrying Case (JPCase) for Apple iPad with cleaning cloth and writing pad, black leather, microfiber cleaning cloth, additional pocket for cable and other accessories, maximum protection and functionality: Electronics[/ame]

Jmedillin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking at this case, my only hesitation is that it doesnt appear to have a stand. But for me, I use that steno pads alot and this looks like it would do the trick.

Sorry, i only have two post now so I can't post a link but if you search
Simplism leather ipad case you should be able to find it. If anyone has one from this company, let me know what you think of their quality.

Most reactions