What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Etsy: Skyten iPad case

iCrush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like everyone else on this forum, I too am looking for the perfect case that will take care of my needs. While doing some research, I came across a case for a company in China that markets their merchandise on Etsy. The name of the company is Skyten.

On the Etsy website, there is plenty of feedback; however, I could not find any feedback on the case I am looking at for my iPad. I have included a link to the case I am looking at and wanted to know if anyone has any first hand experience with Skyten.

Thanks
iCrush

ipad conference notepads leather Ipad Portfolio case by skyten

Mdhaught

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, wasn't your fault or the link....found out the server wasn't working and the pad didn't tell me...I found out the next day on the iPhone...worked fine there...;)
Appreciate it.. Looking at the doctor who stuff... Bowties are kewl:)

magellancrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bad experience with this vendor

I, like you, liked the design of the case. When I emailed him, he even offered to customize it slightly for me. I paid using Paypal, and after 6 weeks, received nothing. His store vanished the day I asked for a response, a product, or a refund.

Paypal refunded my money, but this vendor is not reliable based on my experience. He opened up a new site www(dot)zsxiaozhi(dot)com and has a twitter account (/skyten).

Buyer beware here. It's too bad, because I'd really like the look of what he pretends to sell.

Most reactions

Latest posts