What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case that can be used while ipad is docked

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone found a case (without modification) that will allow the ipad to sit in the docking cradle while charging???

adaliu7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone found a case (without modification) that will allow the ipad to sit in the docking cradle while charging???
These are my findings, but I haven't purchased to try. Does anyone has feedback on the following items?

1. USD$19.99 - SGP Premium Protective Cover Skin
2. USD$39.99 - zCover iPad gloveOne AP1AH Dock-in-Case Silicone Ruggedized Bumper Case
3. USD$34.99 - Incipio Ultralight feather Hard Shell Case

OP
maryinredding

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found an interesting case on ebay. It's called the mCover. It's a hard plastic back and it also has a hard clear plastic cover for the front that you can remove when using the pad. The back will stay on the pad while in the charging dock. They come in a bunch of colors too.

nthnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've recently been looking at cases and the Macally MetroB seemed quite thin but I don't know if it actually can be docked or not as I didn't purchase that one.

Most reactions

Latest posts