What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docking station

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a docking station that I can use with my case. I've looked at several but none will work with a case according to Amazon reviews

I'm looking for something small, no need to use the iPad 2 while belong charged, no speakers needed.

Any suggestions?

Davidra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The smart case works with the Apple dock, since the smart case doesn't add anything to the size of the device. You have to be careful how you fold it, but it fits and the iPad is usable while charging in the dock. But clearly it fits so tightly that any other case will not work. I ended up changing to the smart case just to use the dock and carry it in a Belkin sleeve.

OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Due to disability I cannot remove it from the case with ease. I would need a dock that can accommodate a case with an attached Smart Cover.

Last edited:

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OP
P

Pinkipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I ordered one via expedited mail so hope to have it by this time next week

Most reactions

Latest posts