What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case / covers / skins

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazon never charges tax and in many cases you can get free shipping if your order is over $25.

Sorry, not true. Products shipped directly from Amazon have sales tax applied in the state of Washington. Amazon also "fronts" products from many other vendors. Those vendors may or may not charge sales tax depending on their location, your location, and their business practices.

dobbey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jimmy4fingers said:
I had the zagg armor on for like a week and took it off and returned it it just seemed to sticky when you slid your fingers on the screen it's so much better with out it in my opinion

I use the zagg stuff on everything. When you apply the shield, I put a bit of polish on. It slides much easier

Sent from my Desire HD using iPad Forums

Tarkio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After a month and a half of searching, I finally decided on the clear Joy Factory back cover shell. It's really very elegant, well designed, secure, and as light and thin as you could find. It's gorgeous. Looks great with my black leather Smart Cover! :)

Gunm3taL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently have SwitchEasy's CANVAS iPad 2 case. Loving it so far; very sturdy, has a folio look, and it has the same functionality as apple's smartcover.

Though it's a bit heavy. but that can be a good/bad thing.

I like it due to the fact that it looks and feels worth my 50$ lol. and best of all, it acts just like the smartcover that i opted out on.

CANVAS for iPad 2 - SwitchEasy

floydp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cigarasylum.com
I currently have SwitchEasy's CANVAS iPad 2 case. Loving it so far; very sturdy, has a folio look, and it has the same functionality as apple's smartcover.

I like it due to the fact that it looks and feels worth my 50$ lol. and best of all, it acts just like the smartcover that i opted out on.

I've had the canvas in black for a week with no complaints.

Gunm3taL

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I've had the canvas in black for a week with no complaints.

Yea, when i got my ipad 2 i bought the smart cover...returned it the next day and searched for an alternative, i bought a screen protector and and back jelly cover.

then i found this. CANVAS by switcheasy feels real solid. and only 10$ more than the smart cover. If you're looking for a case that provides a better protection, yet provides the features of the smartcover....this is it!

mrbunglez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a poetic swivelbook its like the targus versavue but cheaper still waiting for the otterbox to come out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gmaines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the black switch easy and it works great, what is the best way to clean the canvas??

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gmaines said:
I just got the black switch easy and it works great, what is the best way to clean the canvas??

I used some vinegar water on a microfiber cloth and it worked pretty well. The black is really bad for showing dirt,isn't it.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just using griffin cover,it's fake leather I'm betting,got it at walmart n I kept the box just in case cause wasn't cheap lol but I can fold it n see laptop mode n tv mode...and if flat I fold back when I read.
I'm thinking of another Oberon cover....LOVE them!!!I have it on my nook.

bishtmoris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello...I am very crazy about ipad skin and covers. Please suggest me link from where i can get cool and amazing skins.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bishtmoris said:
Hello...I am very crazy about ipad skin and covers. Please suggest me link from where i can get cool and amazing skins.

I've heard Gelaskins are good.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think most of the well-known brands are generally quite good, since they're all heavily used across the board. I went with a customized Zaggskin because I had a coupon for it, and at the time, their online interface for designing and uploading a picture was easier to use than Gelaskins.

jrosehhi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for a Ipad 1 cover that when openned has the Ipad on one side and a note or legal pad on the side.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts