What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars!

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good luck racing with that Viper... :(

Dodge seems to occasionally make something with good specs., but never, ever reliable.
(Watched 2 Vipers blow up this weekend at the track)

DoingOK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the concern. In my experience though, Vipers are one of the more reliable track cars out there. All depends on proper maintenance and driving, all of which I do very carefully and with respect.

Last edited:

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, now that you mention it... neither of the guys that blew up would qualify as masters of maintenance in my book.

It applies to everything, it's not how you use it, but how you maintain it.

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I paid 30,500 for my Camaro. And I'm not going to put your car down, I just prefer American muscle. Nothing beats the torque and sound of the V8 imo. The SS has about 200 foot pounds of torque more than the 2.0T. And let's be honest, if we wanted to do major upgrades to our cars, who do you think is going to have to buy upgraded rods, pistons, and other internals first?

I can tell you, it isn't going to be me. I could probably push 700+hp easily on stock internals on the Camaro.

:D

Power means nothing if it can't go around a corner! :D What do I know....I'm just jealous. Nice car :) .

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just have a 2000 Pontiac GTP and the wife has the Dodge Minivan to tote the 5 kids in.

I work from home and drive so little (under 4k a year) I just can't justify a new car payment as my cars has been paid off for years.....

But this is going to motivate the current car project at my Father-in-laws

572 crate motor....

img0198za.jpg

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nice motor set up there ..i love the sound and feel of the old school V8 motors

Most reactions

Latest posts