What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars!

Jimbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You fellas are all rich!! I'm 21 and I drive an 06 special edition lancer lol

Some are rich, but most of are just show off … don’t confuse avatar and real life (bank also help lot of to have something they can’t paid)

more they talk less they have .. old african sentence
Now let's get back to enjoying our hobbies!

Dogging- oh errr wrong site ha ha!

J

CITSFixed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matthew... from looking at your car photos I would venture to guess we both may even live in the same sub-division. Do you live in Holiday?

Regardless I am pretty sure we have crossed paths, not too many Red SS's in town and I know I have the only Lime Rock Green Genesis!

I'll reply to post the photo (since this is only my third post).

CITSFixed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DSC01919.JPG

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice Genesis!

I've heard they are quite fast. Maybe you can chase down that Red SS and let us know which car is quicker.

60DegreeVVT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my DD is a 2007 G6 Modded the Eff out... that can be another thread... shit here it is... it is mostly visual mods. Lowered, drilled and slotted rotors, painted calipers, chrome belt molding delete, upper and lower black recessed grills, tinted windows, tinted tails, 8K HID all around, Spyder halo projectors, neons under seats, AVID D3, 7" Monitors in the headrests, custom enclosure in trunk, dual exhaust, Full length intake, OEM Carbon Fiber Hood (1 of 2 built)... i know i am missing things.. .but here is that car

DSCF9143.jpg

DSCF9154.jpg

DSCF9148.jpg

Monitors
IMG_3501.jpg

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matthew... from looking at your car photos I would venture to guess we both may even live in the same sub-division. Do you live in Holiday?

Regardless I am pretty sure we have crossed paths, not too many Red SS's in town and I know I have the only Lime Rock Green Genesis!

I'll reply to post the photo (since this is only my third post).
I live off of Coronado and Silverado. If you are coming up Avenieda Cochise from the mall towards Buffalo Soldier Trl, you would make a left onto Coronado. I am across from Coronado Crossing, I don't think our housing area has a "name" though. I don't have any mufflers so I would think you would have heard me if we lived in the same area. lol

I took the picture on some damn near abandoned road off of Ramsey Road heading out 92.

There is only one other red SS in town if I'm not mistaken...he just bought it from Lawley. I got mine from Scottsdale up by PHX.

Are you based on Huachuca or civilian contractor or what?

Nice Genesis!

I've heard they are quite fast. Maybe you can chase down that Red SS and let us know which car is quicker.
Well now ;)

If it's the 2.0T it's about 2 seconds slower 0-60 :D The 3.8T though is not too far behind, only by about 7/10ths of a second. :D

Not a bad looking car at all though.

CITSFixed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a 3.8 with full intake done. Exhaust and tuning will follow as money allows... Last dyno showed 280 rwhp (which mathematically is about 330 hp at the crank). As for chasing down an SS Camaro... probably not yet. :p

I PCSed from Germany last November, bought a house in the Holiday subdivision (its behind the mcdonalds... I then went to Gordon for ANCOC and finally reported to Huachuca in April, so I haven't been here long and should be following my unit down range in the future. From others postings I assume your an instructor, Civilian or Military?

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Military, SFC, 35M...I teach the HUMINT MTT (we travel and teach advanced HCT OPs)..until October, then I'm PCSing....guessing you're signal?

Now I'll be on the lookout for your car. If some guy in a red SS waves, it's me.

CITSFixed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet... we have a lot in common. I too am a SFC, and when I was stationed in Germany I was assigned to the NCOA and traveled doing MTT for WLC and BNCOC. I'll be on the look out...

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you guys still get all the nasty little critters there in the houseing area.. my wife opened a door to see a diamond back sitting there sunning it self on the front walkway ..

i never see her move as fast as she did that day.. she had close the door and was on top of the couch in one step and screaming at the top of lungs for me to get a gun and go kill it ..she wroke me up from a nap that afternoon for i had just gotten off work from a all nighter and let go about noon and i was laying down for a couple hours of sleep at the time before getting up and we where going out on the town later on that night ..

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet... we have a lot in common. I too am a SFC, and when I was stationed in Germany I was assigned to the NCOA and traveled doing MTT for WLC and BNCOC. I'll be on the look out...
Cool, see you around. I just turned down orders for Shape Belgium 650th Counterintelligence Group for Ft. Bliss.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they used to be a problem here and there dureing the late spring time and summer time..are you on base houseing or off base houseing ..i been down into the area since the late 80s was my last tour down there along with stationed at 52nd street and Mcdowell road in Phx area right before i got out in 92 era ..

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I had to pick anything it would be cockroaches. Very normal to have them around your house here in S. AZ.

Most reactions

Latest posts