What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You fellas are all rich!! I'm 21 and I drive an 06 special edition lancer lol

Some are rich, but most of are just show off … don’t confuse avatar and real life (bank also help lot of to have something they can’t paid)

more they talk less they have .. old african sentence

Last edited:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matth3w
This message is hidden because Matth3w is on your ignore list.

This normal some show of people are banned in virtual and real life ….

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You fellas are all rich!! I'm 21 and I drive an 06 special edition lancer lol

Some are rich, but most of are just show off … don’t confuse avatar and real life (bank also help lot of to have something they can’t paid)

more they talk less they have .. old african sentence

I'm probably breaking some rules here, and this might get me banned, but I don't care.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Stop criticizing people on this forum just because you don't agree with the discussions going on.

You are obviously not a car guy, so get the hell out of the car discussion thread. For many guys and some girls even, our cars are our babies, we put countless hours, money, blood, and sweat into these cars. So who the he'll are you to criticize us for being proud and sharing our cars with other car enthusiasts.

Get a life, move on somewhere else to discuss something you like, instead of bashing us for spending money on nice cars.

Last edited:
OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm probably breaking some rules here, and this might get me banned, but I don't care.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Stop criticizing people on this forum just because you don't agree with the discussions going on.

You are obviously not a car guy, so get the hell out of the car discussion thread. For many guys and some girls even, our cars are our babies, we put countless hours, money, blood, and sweat into these cars. So who the he'll are you to criticize us for being proud and sharing our cars with other car enthusiasts.

Get a life, move on somewhere else to discuss something you like, instead of bashing us for spending money on nice cars.
Amen.

And my new favorite animated gif just for him:

2edqclz.gif

I've reported his posts a bunch of times but I suspect because he is a supporting vendor he is getting a free pass. I could be completely wrong with that assessment but less annoying and rude people have been banned on here for less. No disrespect to the mods and owners of course; you have to make money, these servers aren't cheap especially with like 40k hits per day...but I just can't see why he is given a free pass to disrespect people constantly.

Last edited:
OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Oh cool. I live in the biltmore area. You're gonna have to let me have a turn behind the wheel in one of those sexy ass cars. Lol
I only got the Camaro now, but next time I'm up by PHX I'll let you know. It's about a 3 hour drive for me though, the Camaro doesn't usually make that drive due to rock chips, bugs, and careless drivers. We usually take my wife's G8 instead.

Jimbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ha ha, in my absence the thread seems to have blown up!

cars are a passion for me, what can i say? i work hard,

i ve sweated and bled more often than not for the things i have, how i pay for my cars is no ones business.

ipad1, if your going to make digs at people, its probably best to get your english sorted, it might help people to understand what your trying to say,

i dont think anyone has been WOW look at me, and what i ve got, personally i dont drive around honking the horn shouting look at me,

so your stupid comments arent warranted, to be honest you sound like a bitter fool, or a whining bitch, pick either i dont mind.

have a pleasant day though!

j.

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ha ha, in my absence the thread seems to have blown up!

cars are a passion for me, what can i say? i work hard,

i ve sweated and bled more often than not for the things i have, how i pay for my cars is no ones business.

ipad1, if your going to make digs at people, its probably best to get your english sorted, it might help people to understand what your trying to say,

i dont think anyone has been WOW look at me, and what i ve got, personally i dont drive around honking the horn shouting look at me,

so your stupid comments arent warranted, to be honest you sound like a bitter fool, or a whining bitch, pick either i dont mind.

have a pleasant day though!

j.

+10,000

I was enjoying a lack of ipadone's posts, thought maybe he had been ejected, OK, hoped might be a better word. But here he is again, making sure no one EVER buys any of his #$%@#%.

Thanks to Jimbo for putting into words what EVERYONE here already thinks.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree 100%. I think it's unprofessional for someone with a business to act like that. I would throw away my iPad before I bought something from his company. But I think he gets away with it because he is a supporting member. I reported his post and nothing happened.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, back to cars.

I'm getting pretty damn good (not bragging, LOL) at working with fiberglass and carbon fiber, so I'm going to start making my own parts. Just little stuff for now, but things like a more permanent mount for my iPod touch to go in the center console of my car. Then going to relocate my climate controls and make a custom center piece to hold my three gauges and my boost controller. Then going to mold in surround piece for an 8" screen at the top of the dash (like this: http://chrisnz.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/white-r34-gtr-nur-inside.jpg ).

Also rebuilding my headlights, because 21 year old headlights aren't all that great for light output. Going to replace the complete outer lens with a clear one, and then upgrade the projector light to a more modern HID setup, and paint the inside black. Should look much more modern once I'm all done with it. That's the main goal too, to bring my 20+ year old car into at least semi-modern times.

Headlights will go from looking like this (stock):

ARKHAM03FORUM.jpg

To this:

c561ce21ad4d.jpg

Quite a bit more modern looking.

I love DIY stuff with cars, something that I can be proud of and say "I made that" not just "yeah I bought that from the internet"

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts