What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cars!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love cars! What is everyone driving? I got inspired to post this from the other thread...I've had 6 or 7 cars in the last three years, so here are my latest three (not including my wife's '09 G8 GT). Wife says I have to keep this one for awhile, but I might buy a Z06 if I go back to Afghanistan.

2010 Camaro SS LS3 426hp 6spd (I have a new license plate for it now instead of RLYFAST I have EX3LR8, and I also deleted the mufflers):

26859_1395826093309_1161916793_31184119_6988299_n.jpg

Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeFzrMAfvMg]YouTube - 2010 Camaro SS 6spd Muffler Delete.wmv[/ame]

2004 Cadillac CTS-V, LS6, 405hp, 6spd:

4844_1180954601656_1161916793_30518048_7203775_n.jpg

2003 Corvette Z06, LS6, 6spd:

n1161916793_30216621_2242.jpg

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WTF is that? One of those 'lil "green" cars? :p

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
2006 scion tc

I like the Scion TC - there's a very nice white one on our block with aftermarket wheels. I'm infamous with my neighbors for my oddball cars. Before the two above, I've had, since 2000:

1966 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow
1983 Porsche 911SC
1983 Porsche 944
1983 Porsche 928S (all at the same time)
2003 BMW 325i
2003 BMW Z4 2.5i
2009 Smart Fortwo

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Seemñ€ℱs here is iPad forum , not Camaro forum ñ€© if i am wrong we can also start topicñ€ℱs about what women you drive or what is the size of your house ñ€© or what is shoes brand

You're wrong - this is the Anything Goes forum, and says right under the title it is for talking about non-iPad related topics. You're more than welcome to start the above topics, if that interest you. Not really my speed...

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
maybe i can be wrong, i believe is for iPad related topic not for other subject ñ€©. but i repeat i am not (and donñ€ℱt want to be) modñ€ℱs

PS: i also love fast and elegant car (donñ€ℱt confuse me)

There are currently about 30 different forums on this website for discussing various aspects if the iPad; perhaps you can clarify how a single forum for discussing oth interest, and a single thread discussing cars, is a problem?

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So if you start car topic’s why not one of our famous member start with his favorite activity : riding-bicycle.com 
. and what will be the next with 5000 member here imagine what that will be if each one start his own topic’s 

the rule is the same for all right ??? so if one start why not the other or some have the privilege ??

Hope that enough explanation as you look like don’t understand (or made like you don’t want)

I honestly don't understand. As I pointed out, there are 30 forums for talking about ipads and one for talking about unrelated topics. If all 5000 members post non-iPad threads in the Anything Goes forum, what impact does that have on the other forums? If you're not interested, you simply don't subscribe.

And I can't speak to your forum experience, but I currently participate in about 20, all discussing various topics. Every single forum has an off-topic forum. One of my car forums has a thread dedicated solely to discussing the iPad, in fact, as does one of my book forums. I've never been on any forum where no one ever talks about anything besides the prime topic. And since the creators of this website provided the Anything Goes forum, I'm guessing they know that as well as anyone.

You don't want to talk cars, tv shows, or anything else that's unrelated to iPad's (and, seeing as how that's your line of work, that could be seen as a little self-serving). That's no problem. Anything Goes is a separate forum and you need never visit it again.

Last edited:

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're wrong - this is the Anything Goes forum, and says right under the title it is for talking about non-iPad related topics. You're more than welcome to start the above topics, if that interest you. Not really my speed...

maybe i can be wrong, i believe is for iPad related topic’s not for other subject 
. but i repeat i am not (and don’t want to be) mod’s

PS: i also love fast and elegant car (don’t confuse me)

This is the ANYTHING GOES subforum, if you want to talk about iPads there are plenty of threads in the iPad specific subforums. Go bother people there.

Last edited:

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a sports car lover too, but I have to say, there are very few American cars I'm into. Most American sports cars are too heavy and don't handle all that well. The Z06 is a good exception, I like the new Camaros as well, but they are just too big and heavy. I prefer to drive hard in the corners, not so much drag racing.

Saying that, I'm a big Japanese car fan, my current car is 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R. In it's current state it's 530hp (which is a fairly mild tune for these cars) and the majority of the suspension components have been upgraded as well.

4591843034_ba9137c966_b.jpg

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, it's a long term project. It's an old car, so I'll be completely rebuilding it eventually. I'll be coming back to the US from Japan for a while around 2015, and by then it will be 25 years old, which means I can legally bring it into the US with me.

The power is enough to be fun, but not an all out drag car. It will run a mid-11 second 1/4 mile, but that's not really what I'm into, it handles amazingly with the all-wheel drive system.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the off-topic forum, so feel free to discuss anything! (Family related, of course) I'm a huge car enthusiast and realy enjoy seeing all the pics!

Most reactions

Latest posts