What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carbon Fiber case for the iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iPadBack.jpg

iPadFront.jpg

DRO Concepts presents our new carbon fiber iPad Case. The only real carbon fiber case available for the Apple iPad. Utilizing a proprietary lay-up of real carbon fiber that is not only incredibly strong but also ultra light. Like all of our carbon fiber products this case is crafted entirely by hand and provides a beautiful high gloss finish. Exotic yet sophisticated styling is topped off with an intelligent design that allows for easy access to the iPad while providing maximum protection. Each of our carbon fiber iPad cases is lined with supple neoprene for additional impact and scratch protection. Just slide the iPad in, close the secure strap, and you are on your way with one amazingly protective and great looking case.

Tech Specs:

- -Hand crafted with a prepriotory layup of real carbon fiber.
- Super lightweight at under 0.5 lbs.
- Lined with soft high quality protective neoprene to provide cushion.
- Secure Strap keeps the iPad firmly inside.

DRO Concepts: Carbon Fiber iPad Cases

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I always liked my carbon fiber speakers from Altec Lansing, and strangely enough I was just talking today about a case with a more rigid enclosure for iPad protection in case something or some one heavy was placed on it. Looks like it came to me instead of me looking for it.:p

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Carbon fiber

Well, I always liked my carbon fiber speakers from Altec Lansing, and strangely enough I was just talking today about a case with a more rigid enclosure for iPad protection in case something or some one heavy was placed on it. Looks like it came to me instead of me looking for it.:p

Abble yet just for my pleasure on of my friend is developing an iPhone 3G/Gs rear part in Carbon Fiber , as i also like yet many cover in ''look like'' carbon fiber but no real full shape so we made one for our pleasure :D

maybe in the future we will also made one for iPad, just for us we don't think to sell it

Most reactions