What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get pages!

lizzyt160

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to buy the Pages app. For my iPad 2 but it keeps saying I need iOS 5 in order to get it. I thought this was built in ? Any advice?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 5 is a free upgrade via iTunes on your PC or Mac, Pages was updated some time ago and will now only run on iOS 5.

The Archangel

OP
L

lizzyt160

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for reply. I don't quite understand! Why does Apple say that iPad 2 has iOS 5 already? What do I have to do to update? My son has iPad 2 and he has Pages!

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off, I would ensure that you are running the very latest version of iTunes on your computer then just do a sync with the computer (transferring purchases if it asks) to get everything in order. Now, in the middle of the main iTunes window on your computer, when your iPad is connected it should say something to the effect of "there is new software available for your device" all you need to do now is click to download and install and follow any on screen prompts.

Let us know if you run into any problems.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts