What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't get jailbroken

kingmarcus623

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got evasi0n for my ipad 2 to jailbreak it, but the program doesn't recogniZe the ipad. It acts like nothing is there even thoug the computer recognizes it. I have ios 6.1 and everything. Can someone help me out here?

maxtwo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingmarcus623 said:
I got evasi0n for my ipad 2 to jailbreak it, but the program doesn't recogniZe the ipad. It acts like nothing is there even thoug the computer recognizes it. I have ios 6.1 and everything. Can someone help me out here?

If you wanted to jailbreak you should not have up dated to 6.1

OP
K

kingmarcus623

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It says it could do it with ios 6.1 on the program. The jailbreak button is grayed out

maxtwo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingmarcus623 said:
It says it could do it with ios 6.1 on the program. The jailbreak button is grayed out

As far as I no the jailbreak is for 6.0.1

maxtwo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingmarcus623 said:

Yes you are right it is for 6.1 but it says better one on Sunday .

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
maxtwo said:
Yes you are right it is for 6.1 but it says better one on Sunday .

The current jailbreak release is for all versions of iOS 6.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

When you select the evasi0n.exe file, are you electing to run the program as an administrator? And, silly question, but is your iPad connected? Maybe try this - ensure the iPad is connected to the computer's USB port directly (don't use a dock or extension).

So, try running it as an administrator. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts