What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken IPad 2 is forever stuck on the apple logo

Reaction score
After completing the jailbreak process, I got a fully functioning Jailbroken IPad 2. My brother thought it would be funny if he would restore my IPad 2 to its factory settings and make me re-do the whole Jailbreaking process all over again… When I came into the office where my computer is, he quickly gave me back the IPad. The IPad was in the apple logo screen. I thought this would pass but it did not. I waited 7 hours and nothing happened! I need some help! I have most of my reports on that IPad and now I can't even turn it on…

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid your brother has cost you your jailbreak. If you follow the instructions in this tutorial, you'll end up with a functioning iPad on iOS 9.1. Unfortunately, there's no jailbreak for iOS 9.1. Also, this procedure will erase your iPad. Unless you have a recent backup, everything on your iPad will be permanently lost. TUTORIAL - Failsafe method to restore the current version of IOS | Apple iPad Forum

OP
C
Reaction score
I'm afraid your brother has cost you your jailbreak. If you follow the instructions in this tutorial, you'll end up with a functioning iPad on iOS 9.1. Unfortunately, there's no jailbreak for iOS 9.1. Also, this procedure will erase your iPad. Unless you have a recent backup, everything on your iPad will be permanently lost. TUTORIAL - Failsafe method to restore the current version of IOS | Apple iPad Forum
Thank you so much for the help! I'll be sure to follow the steps so I could get my iPad back and working.

Most reactions