What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cant delete music video

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dont even know how I got it! But this Avicii music video will not delete, help please.

alicepattinson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ahmm. What did you install before you got that video? Maybe it was synced by your family member without you knowing

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No one but me to sync my ipad. Thanks anyway.

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
there is no edit button.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you see it like this
image.jpg

tap "Music Videos" at the top, then you'll see "Edit":
image.jpg

If this is not what you see, maybe you could post a screenshot. It would make it easier understanding which problem you are facing.

OP
lizzieh

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is not edit option.

I wonder how I can view it in icloud so I could perhaps delete it from there.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Does the video have a cloud symbol next to it? If so, it's not on the iPad. It's on iTunes, and the Video app is showing you that you can download it again by tapping on the cloud-with-down-arrow symbol (shown on the details page).

Just tapping on the icon will stream the video instead of downloading it.

The reason there is no Edit button is because there is nothing to delete. When you have at least one video downloaded the Edit button should appear.

If you don't want to see your previously purchased videos in the Videos app go to Settings > Videos and turn off Show All Videos.

Anyway, that's how it should work. I've got iTunes Match turned on, which seems to have locked Show All on in both the Music and Videos app; which makes sense for Music, but seems odd for Videos.

Most reactions