What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Youtube is filtered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it actually a mobile device limit? or is it more a matter of some videos on play on the YouTube website.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is, most of the videos that we're talking about are blocked from viewing on a mobile device. Lady Gaga videos are another perfect example.

hamjea1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm sorry but I don't agree...

First, about the copyright of the songs and mobile devices blablabla bullshit you can buy the video on iTune store on the iPhone.

Second, it's all about money. If you can't get the music video on youtube what are you gonna do ? You're going to buy it on the iTune store...

It's frustrating! :mad:

Edit : I sed iPhone but it's the same thing with the iPad...

bamfsig45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I solve this problem by using the browser in TagDiskHD+ and downloading the videos over wifi that I want to watch.

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Got a better option for you. Download a free app called Vevo. I believe it is actually tied in with YouTube. Carries most of the current and past music videos. And not off name. Was watching everything from Rick Springfield to Eminem last night. It works great. Give that a run, will probably be an answer to your problem.

Rudai123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't agree...

First, about the copyright of the songs and mobile devices blablabla bull**** you can buy the video on iTune store on the iPhone.

Second, it's all about money. If you can't get the music video on youtube what are you gonna do ? You're going to buy it on the iTune store...

It's frustrating! :mad:

Edit : I sed iPhone but it's the same thing with the iPad...

I can watch copyrighted music videos on my Android phone YouTube app. So the mobile app excuse doesn't hold water. Apple is obviously blocking this content. More money for iTunes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions