What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't change homescreen, all black

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I installed bosspaper then realized it only work on iPhones so I uninstalled it. But now I can't change the background on my homescreen, it's all black? Tried rebooting and still black, lock screen changes just fine. Not sure what else to try?

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No I'm sure it has to do with installing bosspaper

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw this active thread...http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/42753-would-too-many-tweaks-slow-your-ipad-2.html

L
ook at the Mickey330, Supermoderator's response. It should be the last comment posted. Maybe this might help you, but now I am thinking not-since your screen is black.

Have you tried to check the Jailbreak and Hack forum section? Or, tried to search your issue?

And you have also performed a reset by pressing the home and power switch at the same time, without help?

Last edited:
OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for helping
I should have been more clear, my "wallpaper background" is black, all my apps are showing and the iPad works just fine. If input it into safemode everything is fine, I can change the background no problem

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you looked at Mickey330's comment yet, since you can see your icons?

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried it, still can change it. Frustrating, not sure what else to try ?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe others will see your post. Also go to the jailbreak and hack section. Perhaps you may find additional help there. Good luck. If I come across anything more, I will post back.

OP
G

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate it, didn't want to double post in jailbreaking, I got yelled at last time I did that lol

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
But, I think your question should have begun in that section for you get get more attention.

Hopefully, one of the Super Moderators or Moderators can move this for you. I wish you luck, nothing like dealing with these types of things.

Most reactions

Latest posts