What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot update apps in app store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbembenek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the padt few days I have not been able to update apps in the app store. Iam notifed that there are apps to update but when I try to update the the screen goes blank and nothing happens. I have tried rebooting the iPad, killing the app and still cannot update. Has anyone else experienced this? The list of apps needing to be updated keeps growing. Posted ob July 22,2013

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
J

Jbembenek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried all of the suggestions in tha thread but still can! Update. Same thing happens on my ipad 2 and iphone.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All we can say at this time is that the problem seems to be affecting a growing number of members which would point to the problem being on Apples end.

Please stay tuned to that thread which Gabriel1 has linked. When more info and/or a workaround comes to light, it will be posted there.

With that we will now close this thread

......Thank you for your understanding

.................THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts