What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot Scroll on Intranet

Teddmc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My company has an Intranet and I have trouble scrolling up and down on some of the reports that are on the Intranet. Only half of a report is displayed and cannot scroll any further down. I have tried several different browsers and also different options like Firefox and IE that are in the browser itself. Atomic and Perfect both have the option but still no luck. Any suggestions?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To scroll a webpage that has an embedded frame, you need to use the iPad two-finger scroll gesture. Instead of scrolling the entire page with a single finger, scroll the embedded section with two fingers at the same time. I use my first and second finger and lightly touch the screen in the embedded section and then drag either horizontally or vertically. It takes a bit of practice - I started off with lots of unintended actions - but it soon becomes second nature.

Tim

minnie143

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everyone, i have the same problem as "teddmc", accessing my uni lectures. when i open a lecture note all i am able to read is whatever appears on the screen. then i cant scroll to the right or bottom. the note appears as a scissor-cut picture... i tried a lot with tim's idea but failed... it seems like impossible to scroll with two fingers lightly touching the screen. however i havent given up yet and still trying to master his technique.. any other solutions would be highly appreciated... thank you...

Most reactions

Latest posts