What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share browser screen with multiple iPads

chrsmrrtt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Our management team just received six iPads that we wish to employ effectively during management meetings.

A lot of the information we have to share with each other is found on our local intranet and SharePoint websites.

What I'm looking for is an app that allows one person to run a browser session and the other five members view the browser screen on their iPads over wifi.

It would be a bonus if the app allowed for overlaid annotations (similar to whiteboard apps) from both the presenter and viewers.

Is anyone aware of an app that can do this, or something similar to this? Alternatively, can anyone suggest a radically different method that would achieve a similar outcome - everyone seeing the same web page/whiteboard?

My initial research has returned 2Screens, which looks perfect, but lacks the networking facility. Mobile Presenter Pro, but it looks like a con. And, of course, there are a million whiteboard apps, but none share the browser screen.

Hope you can help!

Thanks,

Chris.

AtomicWash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey there-
please let me know if you have found or manage to find a solution. i am looking for the same thing. we often do Keynote presentations and would rather hand ipads out to the people in the meeting and slave those to our main ipad via wifi so it's like a hand held slideshow isntead of using a projector. any info would be appreciated.

CS

csklho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any update for the solution ? Thanks!

Hey there-
please let me know if you have found or manage to find a solution. i am looking for the same thing. we often do Keynote presentations and would rather hand ipads out to the people in the meeting and slave those to our main ipad via wifi so it's like a hand held slideshow isntead of using a projector. any info would be appreciated.

CS

Most reactions

Latest posts