What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot publish from iPad to MobileMe

epoche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Selecting the icon next to slideshow top right iPad yields 5 choices:

Email Photo
Send to MobileMe
Assign to Contact
Use as Wallpaper
Copy Photo

Choosing "Send to MobileMe" yields A Screen Mobileme with Title and Description and "Publish" in upper right corner, which is inactive until you add title.

Then "Publish" become active and and selecting "Publish" yields a bar on the bottom that says 15, 10 etc. seconds left and then a screen pops up that says:
"Could not publish "name". "Close"

P.S. All my MobileMe albums appear in the listing for me to chose from so I know it is accessing, linked, to my MobileMe account.

Anyone MobileMe members that would suggests solution?

Last edited:

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have the Gallery app installed? Don't think this would make a difference but I have the mobile me galley app installed on my iPad. I am hoping Apple updates that app foe the iPad. Idpf that doesn't work you should hit the apple support page for iPad. Good luck

OP
epoche

epoche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have the Gallery app installed? Don't think this would make a difference but I have the mobile me galley app installed on my iPad. I am hoping Apple updates that app foe the iPad. Idpf that doesn't work you should hit the apple support page for iPad. Good luck

Yes I have the Gallery app installed. Have been looking on Apple iPad support page...to be continued.

OP
epoche

epoche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple Help

Went to Apple iPad support. Said to make sure Album allows uploads from web, iphone etc. Check All. Still no Go.

OP
epoche

epoche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lying in bed thinking

Was too tired to try possible solution to failure to save photos to MobileMe, but did so this morning with success. Seems that the Nikon NEF RAW files are the root of the problem for when I sent a regular jpg from "Saved Photos" album the transfer was successful.

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was too tired to try possible solution to failure to save photos to MobileMe, but did so this morning with success. Seems that the Nikon NEF RAW files are the root of the problem for when I sent a regular jpg from "Saved Photos" album the transfer was successful.

Glad to hear you figured it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts