What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot load Borders app

Ecocrop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to load the Borders e book apps but continually get the message your request could not be completed. It is not in the Apps store but I was trying to load it from a search which shows it a suitable for the Ipad but I keep getting this message. I am aware from the forum that others have it so any guidance on what I am doing wrong would be most welcome.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
its in the app store. do a search for borders and you will fine borders ereader as a free download.

Its horrible how the borders app has you exit and go to safari to purchase a book.

Last edited:
OP
E

Ecocrop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Borders

Thanks for reply. Now I know I am probably being really thick but when I do a search for Borders in the Apps Store I cannot find the Apps. I just get some about borders round pictures etc. I have no trouble downloading or finding other Apps but I just cannot seem to pin this one down. Don,t waste a lot of time on it, if you can find it with the word border as the search criteria then I must be doing something wrong somewhere along the line. Thanks again for quick response.

OP
E

Ecocrop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you have just answered the question in the first few words of your reply. No I am not in US I am in Aberdeen in Scotland. I had previously downloaded the kindle apps and could buy from then US Amazon store with no problem. This Borders App presumably does not allow this. I just get the message your request could not be completed when I use your hyperlink. Many thanks for your help and patience.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try searching for an app called Kobo. Its the same app that Borders uses.

OP
E

Ecocrop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that. Found Kobo app and it gives good library link. Many thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts