What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot connect to iTunes on iPad

vintageb3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My iPad has been working flawlessly since i bought her Sunday after launch date.

I have jailbroken using Spirit, and again the unit has been working with no problems, having been very careful with what i have loaded via cydia.

Last night I now notice that i can't get the App store, or iTunes directly via the iPad on 3G or wifi. I get a screen message : "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

To be clear i can connect to iTunes through my Macbook Pro and use it to house keep on the iPad etc.

If I go to Settings>Store>View Account on the iPad, I get a screen message telling me: We are unable to find iTunes on your computer.

There are two option boxes: 1 Open iTunes. 2. Download iTunes.

Neither do anything if clicked.

Anyone else had this problem jailbroken or not?

Thanks in advance

vb3

shAdOwXPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My iPad has been working flawlessly since i bought her Sunday after launch date.

I have jailbroken using Spirit, and again the unit has been working with no problems, having been very careful with what i have loaded via cydia.

Last night I now notice that i can't get the App store, or iTunes directly via the iPad on 3G or wifi. I get a screen message : "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

To be clear i can connect to iTunes through my Macbook Pro and use it to house keep on the iPad etc.

If I go to Settings>Store>View Account on the iPad, I get a screen message telling me: We are unable to find iTunes on your computer.

There are two option boxes: 1 Open iTunes. 2. Download iTunes.

Neither do anything if clicked.

Anyone else had this problem jailbroken or not?

Thanks in advance

vb3

I have the same problem I guess I have to make a sink to fix it.

Most reactions