What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot AirPrint to an Epson XP-202

Louise Helen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks, my first post so be gentle. I have just set up an Epson XP-202 air print enabled printer and it happily prints to our two lap tops by wifi but my wee iPad cannot see it. Does anyone have any advice?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi folks, my first post so be gentle. I have just set up an Epson XP-202 air print enabled printer and it happily prints to our two lap tops by wifi but my wee iPad cannot see it. Does anyone have any advice?

Hi, Louise Helen! Welcome to iPF!
Your printer isn't supported by Air Print, that's why your iPad can't see it. Sorry!
You can see the list of supported printers here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4356?viewlocale=en_US

I found an app in the App Store that supports your printer. It's free. Here's the link:

https://itunes.apple.com/at/app/epson-iprint/id326876192?l=en&mt=8

Last edited:
OP
L

Louise Helen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much. I bought it for my daughter and thought it could air print but have tried the app you suggested and I am now up and running. Should have read the box more carefully, my friend has a very similar version that does air print.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks very much. I bought it for my daughter and thought it could air print but have tried the app you suggested and I am now up and running. Should have read the box more carefully, my friend has a very similar version that does air print.

So the app doesn't help? Sorry to hear that.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts