What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadians: What city are you closest to?

Where are you located in Canada?

• Toronto/GTA

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Ottawa/Ottawa Valley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Ontario

• Montreal

• Vancouver and area

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other BC

• Manitoba/Saskatchewan

• Calgary

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Edmonton

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other Alberta

• Total voters

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just performing a quick survey to see which areas in Canada bought an iPad more than others. Where are you located? Where did you buy your iPad? Did you line up early? Did you have any crazy launch day shipping stories with FedEx?

Post a reply with the name of the store that you purchased it from - Apple Store, Apple Online Store, Future Shop, Best Buy? And state whether or not you had to line up.

I pre-ordered my iPad on May 10th at 4am from the Apple Online Store and it was delivered by FedEx on May 28th at 4pm. I got the 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G model. I'm located in the GTA.

For the poll, I tried to include what I would assume would be the more high volume areas for iPad sales simply based on population.

Cheers!

EDIT: I forgot about the east coast, but please comment with your location. I'm so sorry! i can't edit the poll.

Last edited:

kvyoung

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered on the Apple Online Store May 10th AM

Rogers MicroSIM arrived May 27th at 2 PM
iPad arrived May 28th at 11 AM.
iPad Case and Additional Power Adaptor arrived June 2nd at 2 PM.

I have the same model as you and I'm in the Edmonton area.

Flyboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought mine in Cincinnati on May 2. Of course, I couldn't set it up the way I wanted as I don't have a US iTunes account. I was able to use it with my friends acct until it went on sale here.
It's working like a charm!

Most reactions