What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you purchase Apps without downloading them?

wingers17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are some Apps I want to buy that are on sale, but I don't want to install them yet, is there a way to purchase them and then install the Apps later? Or, do I need to install then uninstall them? Thanks for any help.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been doing this since march 11. Just buy them in iTunes. On your computer. They will just sit there. As long as you have attempted purchase, apple will respect your sale price.

When you ready (on say 4/19), you can plug in and sync purchases. Quick and dirty and cheap!!!

;)

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm eying writepad because it's supposed to be the best. I'm a writer but I love to hand write rather than type. Hand rec would cut down my work like 70 % because it takes me so long to motivate myself to transcribe. I have phatpad as well. Got it for free.

I was considering a mobile suite but then I realized I only use word so PAGES

Won a free copy of enote taker.

Sr in college so GRE N LSAT CONNECTS For me and GMAT for my bff.

Goodreader! If I buy that I won't need docs 2 will I?

I got iA writer but I'm looking at screenplay as well because I like to manipulate and play with my voices.

Lots of free hd books for kids I'll be with (but you have to catch the good ones on sale.) mcgraw hill math was free all week. (saved 20 bucks) just gotta find a cool science app for less than 100$ (that was a mild jest at the price if them.)

Airvideo and air frame
Got Netflix on iPhone and love it. That ones definitely traveling with me.

pocket info do I cam get my life in order. ( half off til monday)MANAGE for pencil in times and dates and a quick todo

More, too. I'm sure iTunes will OD me.

Meaning overdraft.

Last edited:
OP
W

wingers17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gray_mouse said:
What cool apps u want to spend money on? Tell me the names, I might want to get them too.

Actually they are games from Microids, they are having a 99 cent sale this weekend. They are adventure games, which I like. I will try the ITunes thing, thanks.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Synced all my pre bought apps. Took bout 20 mins. She is set to go!,,,

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions