What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can not login to App stores from my iPad2

vdonatiello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,
it is a couple of day that i have been noticed about some app update ... i go to the app store and i have been requested for my password to start the update ...
it is keeping saying that my entry password is not right ...
then i used the pc, went to apple id website and changed to a new password, got the email confirmation
go back to iPad, trying to login into the store but it keeps saying that my password is not right ...
anyone has experienced something similar?
many thanks for your help
Vito

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Try going to settings > Store
and try and force it to log out all the way.

then try logging in agian, this time it will ask for both apple ID and password.

If that doessnt work, see if syncing with your PC makes it work.

OP
V

vdonatiello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MikesTooLz said:
Try going to settings > Store
and try and force it to log out all the way.

then try logging in agian, this time it will ask for both apple ID and password.

If that doessnt work, see if syncing with your PC makes it work.

I have fixed my problem and I would like to share here in case somebody else will meet the same trouble ...
Actually the root of the problem was that I have 2 apple id and I thought I could not log on just because I was login with the other id ... In the apple store there was some ap update, I agree to update but when asked the password I always failed ... Got crazy, changed the password few times ... Finally I realised that these app I could not update (therefore my login was not right)!were downloaded with the other apple id ...
Everything is back to normal now.
Sorry for bringing up such a stupid mistake

Most reactions

Latest posts