gedstrom
iPF Noob
Starting with my upgrade to iOS 10.0.1, I can no longer see my iPad Air 2 in Windows Explorer. This also means that I can no longer import my pictures directly into Adobe Lightroom. iTunes still seems to see the iPad, however.
That seems to have done the trick. However, I don't remember that as being necessary before. In addition, the sequence is 1: Log In, then 2: Connect iPad. The reverse sequence doesn't seem to work.I connected my Pro 9.7 to my Windows computer for the first time since I upgraded to 10. It pops up as a device in my list of directories in File Explorer as it always has. The iPad does have to be on and unlocked for this to happen. If it's locked, it doesn't appear.
That seems to have done the trick. However, I don't remember that as being necessary before. In addition, the sequence is 1: Log In, then 2: Connect iPad. The reverse sequence doesn't seem to work.