What's new

Can I tuRn off pull up.

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
162
Reaction score
1
Is thre any way to disable the annoying pull up menu that I often pull up by accident now the ipad is using ios7?
 
Settings > Control Center

You can turn it off for the lock screen and/or in apps. It's always available from the home screens; which should not be an issue.
 
Settings > Control Center

You can turn it off for the lock screen and/or in apps. It's always available from the home screens; which should not be an issue.

Even if I lock the screen it still pulls up on mine! - ipad3 . Mostly annoying when Im using google to search for something. Do you mean the side switch that locks the screens orientation?
 
Ah, its ok, I just got it from another forum - Go to Settings -> Control Center and turn off "Access Within Apps."
Thanks
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom