What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad2 cannot pull up web pages

CKD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[h=1]Hi, Hope someone can help.[/h]Ok, so we used the ipad at a hotel where we had to enter in a password. Now at home the trouble that I am having is that I cannot open any web pages. It shows that i am connected in the top left corner and in settings but when I try to pull up a web page it says "Cisco Guest Access" which was what we used while at the hotel. I cannot pull any page or "app like Facebook or xfinity". Is there a way to clear this?

When I go into setting it shows that I am connected but it does not show the "other" networks that are normally showing. You know the ones in close proximity. I just basically cannot get onto the internet either by pulling up through Safari or going directly to my xfinity app, App Store, facebook or any other.

Any suggestions? If you need more info please let me know.

Most reactions

Latest posts