What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I buy from the applications from UK or USA

MosRay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From London UK but living in Moscow Russia right n
I am not living in the UK just now and have just bought a ipad2 3G I am currently in Moscow and the itunes store is shall we say very limited and mainly russian... Can I buy application from say the UK or USA online Store while being outside those countries.. I feel it is possible but how to you do this? Also buying game apps and films can this also be achieved?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No - it doesn't matter - I have friends with multiple iTunes accounts in many different countries - particularly if you are living overseas and want content from your 'home' country. You need a Gift Card in the local currency but, for most countries, those are available on the Internet from retailers who make a small surcharge. Since you only need the card code and not the physical card itself they can email you the code and you're good to go in minutes.

Tim

Most reactions