What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having problem with buying apps from the UK store

fiziwhizkid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having problems with buying applications from the UK or us stores.. I am in Ukraine but could not find my country on the list when subscribing for iTunes... I had to use Nigeria.. But not I want to change to UK or US so that I can download my favorite applications.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can only buy from the UK or US store if you create an Apple ID account for those countries, and use it. There are instructions on how to do that somewhere around here. Try a search on the forum, or you could try Googling them. I'm afraid my memory isn't working well today.

OP
fiziwhizkid

fiziwhizkid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much.. It worked for me... But the problem I am having now is that I can only installed free items from UK and US store.. There are some col apps I like to get in the store but you have to pay and when ever I try to use my credit card, it always says my credit card is invalid in that store.. Pls how can I get those apps..

iPad 2

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fiziwhizkid said:
Thank you so much.. It worked for me... But the problem I am having now is that I can only installed free items from UK and US store.. There are some col apps I like to get in the store but you have to pay and when ever I try to use my credit card, it always says my credit card is invalid in that store.. Pls how can I get those apps..

iPad 2

You could try buying an iTunes gift card and put credit into your account that way, they are available in many places.....online and in high street stores.

The Archangel

OP
fiziwhizkid

fiziwhizkid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much.. It worked for me... But the problem I am having now is that I can only installed free items from UK and US store.. There are some col apps I like to get in the store but you have to pay and when ever I try to use my credit card, it always says my credit card is invalid in that store.. Pls how can I get those apps.. I am in Ukraine.. And Ukraine is not on the list of countries in the itune store, I used Nigeria with my credit card and it worked.. I pay to download but not working for UK or US store.. And my location is Ukraine not Nigeria.. But I am a Nigerian

iPad 2

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As Gab said, you can top up your account there with an iTunes Gift card in the currency of the iTunes store you want to use - say US or UK. These Gift Cards can be purchased easily on the Internet and, since you only need the card's ID number, the retailer can email this to you and you're good to go in minutes.

Tim

Most reactions