What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can anyone please advise

les127

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all ive got an ipad (not ipad2).i jailbroke it about 3 months ago,however i had decided to(try) put it back to unjailbroken now i cant get it of the jailbroken boot logo,please can anyone advise me how to sort the problem out,regards les (a worried ipad owner,lol)thanks guys

it says itunes has detected ipad in recovery mode please restore it before you can use itunes 3194 an unknown error has occurred,

Last edited:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
les127 said:
hi all ive got an ipad (not ipad2).i jailbroke it about 3 months ago,however i had decided to(try) put it back to unjailbroken now i cant get it of the jailbroken boot logo,please can anyone advise me how to sort the problem out,regards les (a worried ipad owner,lol)thanks guys

it says itunes has detected ipad in recovery mode please restore it before you can use itunes 3194 an unknown error has occurred,

This might help
http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-how-resolve-itunes-unknown-error-3194-a.html

Most reactions