What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camping and the iPad - Preliminary Charging Results Inside

sbc2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4,400mAh solar charger stand case for APPLE iPad, made of real leather. The case is along with battery and the control circuit inside. The input port is the standard Mini USB, support the charging from any kinds of 5V USB power source or power bank. The output port is USB female port can charge for iPad. www . SimeniBiz. com

cman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
energy.compress.to
10 Watt solar DIY!

for less than $60! this page is in swedish, but please, mail me at (classicman @ hotmail.com) if you are interessted in a english version!

I took a ordinary 10W, 17V, 0,7A solarpanel and reconfigured it to half the voltage and double the amps. Its very easy.. well.. to me it is, and its no big deal to do one yourself!

I dont sell anything, i have no gain interesst here, but hey!, check out my blog (in swedish) at

energy.compress.to

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Enjoyed reading this thread from start to end. Especially hearing numb lock and 1991-c4 go at it..lol

Most reactions

Latest posts