What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera still not working

Suitcase

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any new ideas on getting the camera working? I have the iPad 2, 5.1 version. the camera shutter doesn't open. When I open the FaceTime app the camera works. Also, the phone booth app has a bug that causes the curtain to open
and close over and over. Any ideas?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My idea is it would be a good idea to take it in to an Apple store. I'm assuming you've done things like powering the iPad on/off and stuff like that.

OP
S

Suitcase

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My idea is it would be a good idea to take it in to an Apple store. I'm assuming you've done things like powering the iPad on/off and stuff like that.

Yeah, I've done all that, just thought there may be some other way to fix it. I fear it will be cost prohibitive. Plus, the nearest store is 70 miles away. Thanks.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, I've done all that, just thought there may be some other way to fix it. I fear it will be cost prohibitive. Plus, the nearest store is 70 miles away. Thanks.

It's likely a software problem. I doubt there will be a cost involved. The camera works in other applications.

Also, please don't make multiple posts on the same topic or issue. It seems you have two others on this very topic.

Most reactions

Latest posts