What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Running 4.3.2 and camera is frozen

OP
A

Awight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've set up an expresslane call with apple. Will post results.

OP
A

Awight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple was very prompt with their phone call to me. The agent stated that if I've tried to restore to factory and that didn't work then they will replace the IPad. New one shipping today. (Warranty claim say battery life though. Kind of odd) she also stated it was the first IPad2 she had done a warranty replacement on, and that she had never heard of that problem before. Weather that was lip service or not at least they were good to offer a replacement very promptly.

oomonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had same problem. Several restores and hard reboots didn't work. Then I simply turned FaceTime on and off in Settings and that restored the camera. Crazy.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may want to upgrade to the current iOs version

4.3.3 and see if that helps.

As of May 6, 2011 (2011 -05-06) the current version of iOS is 4.3.3 for iPhone (GSM), iPod Touch, iPad, and Apple TV second generation. ...

Most reactions

Latest posts