What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Connector Kit

T

TJK

I've had mine on order from Apple for about 5 weeks now and just got notification that it had shipped from Shenzen yesterday. Can't wait to try it out. My wife is a photographer and would like to use her iPad with her Nikon D200.

muleman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
camera kit

went into las vegas apple store , town square for them to check out my wifi, they swapped out my ipad, and I asked when are you guys gonna get some camera kits, he said we have them on the wall, bought one for me and a friend. I don't know if you can buy over the phone but they got a bunch. was tempted to buy alot, but resisted.

muleman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isn't it crazy that they can make these wonderful devices but they can't produce any quanity of a couple of plastic pieces!!

avspatti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just called my nearest Apple store yesterday on a whim, and they had them! Went right down and got one. Will play with it on the weekend . . . tomorrow.

Most reactions

Latest posts