What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

camera connector and video

sid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
New ipad-2 with a camera connector. I've got a fli and I connected it to the camera connector - worked like a chamo. But I'd like to convert videos and put them on a USB flash drive and use that with the camer connector. I've got handbrake mp4 videos that work just fine on the ipad through dropbox, but I'd like to get them to work on a flashdrive connecto to the camera connector. I put the video in a DCIM folder in a 100video folder just like the flip, but the video is not seen. Anyone done this?

Thanks

OP
S

sid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
camer connector, usb flash drive

(Sorry for the dupe, but this time I hope no mis-spelling - I really should read before I post)
Hi Folks,
New ipad-2 with a camera connector. I've got a flip and I connected it to the camera connector - worked like a champ. But I'd like to convert videos and put them on a USB flash drive and use that with the camera connector. I've got handbrake mp4 videos that work just fine on the ipad through dropbox, but I'd like to get them to work on a flashdrive connected to the camera connector. I put the video in a DCIM folder in a 100video folder just like the flip, but the video is not seen. Anyone done this?
Thanks (again)

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not many USB flash drives will work due to the low voltage output of the iPad.
I've given up bothering and just stream via AirVideo. :(

Most reactions