M mzkim iPF Noob Joined Feb 17, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Feb 17, 2013 #1 How do I remove appts. From my ipad calender?
Fid iPF Novice Joined Oct 25, 2011 Messages 512 Reaction score 40 Location Hinterlands of Northern California Feb 17, 2013 #2 Greetings. I saw that you posted this in two places. I'll only answer here to make it easier. Click on the appointment that you want to delete and select EDIT. Then scroll all the way to the bottom. There is a Delete button.
Greetings. I saw that you posted this in two places. I'll only answer here to make it easier. Click on the appointment that you want to delete and select EDIT. Then scroll all the way to the bottom. There is a Delete button.
OP OP M mzkim iPF Noob Joined Feb 17, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Feb 18, 2013 #3 Thanks so much. It worked perfectly!
Fid iPF Novice Joined Oct 25, 2011 Messages 512 Reaction score 40 Location Hinterlands of Northern California Feb 18, 2013 #4 You are welcome. It is funny how the delete button is hidden from view until you scroll. I am glad you have this fixed .
You are welcome. It is funny how the delete button is hidden from view until you scroll. I am glad you have this fixed .