What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar Invite

mrsburney83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received a calendar invite that I have accepted like a hundred times. I can not get the notification to come off my calendar icon now. The invite may or may not have been for ongoing events. What can I do to get the notification to go away short of turning it off in settings? Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-

For me, my calendar is synced with my microsoft outloook calendar at work. So any changes that I make to the outlook system will reflect those changes on my calendar on my droid phone and my ipad's icalendar app.

It does sound like you are having a re-occurring event or series that somehow was created. Try to see where you have created that appointment (Google, hotmail, microsoft) and see if you can delete that and all similar future appointments from showing again. See if that works.

Most reactions