What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying new ipad

pkay1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I only get the new ipad by going online and paying the lot upfront to apple if I want it for release day
or can I put a deposit down at pcworld or currys etc
or can I get it by queueing at the nearest apple store for a few hours ?
I ask this guys cos I am totally skint at the moment but I get my wages on the 16th and it would kill me not to get
one on release day or even worse for them to be sold out for a few months like the ipad 2 because they were totally preorders only.
I am in UK by the way

OP
P

pkay1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No I want to physically pay for it and physically have it on the sixteenth .
I just want to know can I physically buy it. From whatever store I do not care.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Apple stores will have it on the 16th, but you will have to make the line well before the store opens.

The stores that normally have more traffic will most likely have more iPads in stock. I would stop by the day before and talk with a couple of the apple employee's to see if any of them will give you a count of how man iPads they will have. This will give you a good idea on when you think you might need to get in line.

The pre-orders online should hopefully help with bringing down the number of people planning to line up.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts